The last thing i want to do is sit in front of a monitor and do what...chat, write, stare at some silly game or just a blank screen. Right now the pc holds little of my attention and even less of my time.
i can see no reason to sit in seekers chat room when no one else is there to talk too. it would be a sad day for me if that was all i had to do... sit and wait for someone to come and chat...No Sir...thats not my way. The room is there, if people want to use it, so be it, if not, so be that also and i can say without any fear of contradiction, i for one am not sitting around waiting. These times happen, when no one is around and it might last a few weeks or a few months, who knows but whatever, seekers room and of course, seekers website will always be there if people need it.
How's the smoking going.....Thanks for asking...in fact, couldn't be better as neither MG or i have had any need to have a cigarette since we made the decision to give up. So who's counting the days.... well lets see..9/10, not sure to be honest but certainly longer than a week and still going strong. Of course, the habit of smoking hasn't gone away, the times when you think to yourself, "i could just have a ciggie now", after meals, or with a cuppa, but we are both not that silly. We have talked about the " lets just have one" idea and decided that we are not the "lets just have one" type of people... its all or nothing with us as one would become two and so on, habitual kind of people we are, so we are not even going to go there... no smoking means just that..NO smoking.
How is everything else going. I guess you could say, up and down really, one day up, the next day down, nothing ever standing still or moving forward anywhere near as quickly as i would like. Lets review what's what then.
- Divorce. Coming along, papers served to my ex and according to my solicitor, by mid July i should be a divorcee and MG and i can move on with our plans for a wedding in 2005
- House. Moving very very slowly thanks to the bright spark who isn't such a bright spark of a financial consultant who isn't really and doesn't know his ass from his elbow. The girl behind him, the one you never see, the one that gets all the bits and pieces together and sends then all off to the appropriate quarter is the one who is the bright spark. The front man, cause that's what he is, looks good, sounds good but that's where it all ends sort of person hasn't done what he said he had done so we are a few steps back from where we thought we were, but fingers crossed, it should all carry on smoothly once the right bits of paper are with the right person at the right end. (Fingers crossed)
- Smoking. See above
- MGs new job is working out ok albeit for the time being Friday/Saturday/Sunday night leaving us no time whatsoever to be alone but we knew this was going to happen and we felt that for the short term we could manage with that for the good of all and for the long term benefits we would gain.
- MGs old job has been giving us some real hassle this week when his ex boss decided to juggle the wages/holiday figures owed to his advantage and not ours. i think we might see more of this as MG isn't about to let this one go.
- Our M/s is... i think, on hold, there are far to many other things that have to take a front seat, that we cannot pass over and because of that, something has to give and right now, its our M/s i think, altho, its still there, in the mind, and comes to the fore as and when it is a natural thing to happen. Nothing forced, nothing played , just as and when it is a natural progression, when we both react, instinctively to one another.
- Everything else. Plodding along. Nothing to shout about, nothing to moan about. Just rather plodding at present and i guess that is about all one can hope for what with everything going on right now.
So, there you have it, what is and what isn't happening with us right now. i'll pop back soon and let you know how things are progressing.