Monday, June 27, 2016

Time Flies



I’ve been looking at this blog a few times of late and it occurred to me that maybe i should post on it.
Things have changed considerable for me these last few years and i am really not sure where i am within my own lifestyle. In 2013.We Mo and i move home and He became almost overnight my official carer, since then I’ve become a grandmother 3 times  and many things have change as to how we live but am i still slave I’m not rightly sure to be honest. If i take the time to think about it I’d say I’d wish to be but i’m really not sure how that would work in today’s regime.
It cannot i think be as it was, we are all different, i really must speak to Mo about it i think and maybe decide how we might move forward or sideways or if we even want to . i really am not sure where my life might be heading from here. 
People change; things change, time changes, priorities change, but expectations always remain the same, or do they .?

6 comments:

Mumtaz said...

I think its verry good.

Mumtaz said...

I think its verry good.

abo-bder said...



شركة نقل اثاث بالرياض
شركة تنظيف موكيت بالرياض
شركة تركيب باركية بالرياض
شركة تنظيف بابها
شركة نقل اثاث من الرياض الى الاردن

Joshua said...

This is boring. What kind of blog is this again? I was hoping for some more gimp action.

gourav said...

Thank you for this informative blog. I am really impressed with the way you shared this informative blog with your valuable audience. Besides, i would also love to share some valuable pieces of advice with your audience.
if anyone of you is facing any difficulty to complete Navman Map Update, then you should feel free to browse our website. Over there we have published a number of informative blogs that will help you to complete
English Grammar in Bangla
Grammar in Bangla
English speaking course in Bangla
Bangla
English speaking
English speaking course
English
English Grammar in Hindi
Grammar in Hindi
Hindi Grammer
Hindi
English short stories for kids
English short stories
1000 +English short stories for kids

Đồ gia dụng said...

Máy tính để bàn là một trong những thiết bị công nghệ khá thông dụng với thời đại 4.0 hiện nay bởi những tiện ích mà thiết bị đem lại. Và hẳn trong quá trình sử dụng rất nhiều lần bạn thấy hiện tượng máy tính để bàn bị treo. Vậy, nguyên nhân máy tính để bàn bị treo và cách khắc phục như thế nào để không ảnh hưởng đến tuổi thọ của máy tính. Nếu đây cũng là thông tin bạn đang quan tâm. Hãy tham khảo thông tin ở bài viết dưới đây nhé
Cách khắc phục máy tính để bàn bị treo