Saturday, October 27, 2007

I must not be a Twue slave;

I do not speak in 3rd person*
I do not turn my webcam on for everyone who asks, as i dont own one
I do not greet my Master on my knees, or in the nude
I do not have a list of dos and do nots spelled out*
I do not send out 'adult' pictures to everyone who asks for them

I do not check in daily with my Master*
I do not enjoy humuliation or objectification
I do not cyber
I do not have a poly relationship, nor will I
I do not shave everyday or on a regular basis*
I do not report what I have consumed/eaten everyday to my Master*
I do not think my Master is ALWAYS right and can do NO wrong
I do not sleep chained to my Master's bed*
I do not offer the use of my '3-holes' daily to my Master*
I do not ask for permission to speak*
I do not type with the Dominant/Top Type being Capitilized and the submissive/bottom type in lowercase*
I have safewords AND limits
I have an IQ
I have referances
I have friends who are NOT slaves or lifestylers
I have male friends - in and out of the lifestyle that I talk too
I am NOT a doormat

I KNOW the difference between a submissive and a slave, and I insit on the correct term being used
I practice and advocate SSC and RACKI speak to men and tops as my equals
i expect to be treated with respect at all times
I have and express thoughts, feelings, ideas, opinions, and desires that are not inline with my Master's
I can carry on an intelligent conversation
I can and do make my own decisions
I do wear panties, bras, lingerie and clothing on a regular basis*
I use the restroom unattended and with the door closed*
I am NOT shared or traded
I kiss and hug my close friends, regardless of gender in front of my Master
I am NOT kept in a cage at night or when not in 'use' or 'needed'

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you, girl! :)

I wish more people (of both Dome and sub persuasions) were aware of this sort of thing.

Hen3ry (Yes, a Dom)

xxxxxx said...

WOW u r an independent one. I wonder how ur Master feels about ur independence. U sound real different from many who r slaves or subs but that is not meant as a critisism but merely an observation.

Clint