Tuesday, January 08, 2008

slut by name, slut by nature


The hope to be pleasing. The desire to comply. The love of obedience. And the helpless hunger for pain. The inescapable craving for pain. my honest desire to be a good slave. i must need to be punished every day of my life for all and every failing, not that I’d intentionally fail You because my greatest desire is to please but if i’m found too slow or that i’m being lazy, i'm never really sure but i cant be that good a slave to not warrant punishment, i want to be punished but hate deserving it, because it means i've fail You. My slavish needs are far too strong for me to ever intentionally earn punishment. Nonetheless at times i melt at the thought of Youtelling me off. I want You to be strict about the ways i am to please You. To never fail but to correct for each and every thing You require of Your slave. It is my nature to relish Your pleasure-Punishment is probably only possible between us within a formal/private setting. Rules might serve the purpose of shaping slave behaviour to match Your wishes. They also increase the likelihood that I will fail: memory, tardiness, sloppiness may leave me at fault. i want Your control, to never be displeasing and - yet - Your discipline One leads to another, either way i fail, me or You i'd rather fail me so i guess im not going to get the spanking i need soon.!! i realise we have quite serious thoughts behind discipline and punishment, im happy with either right now Sir, Yes i know slut by name, slut by nature Sir .


Your slave

No comments: