Friday, January 25, 2008

i am woman

i am woman.With a woman's needs. The need of a strong man to hold me up when i'm weak, to care for me when i'm needy, to pick me up when i fall and to have my back when bad is out to get me.The need to be pampered once in awhile and to be touched with love and softness.i'm a woman.i'm soft inside for all my strength.And i'm fragile inside for all my hulking, graceless size and bulk and hobble.
i'm slave for all that by choice because for all that Master is everything i know i need and a lot more that i didn't know i needed. He is my light in the dark, my rock when my own foundations crumble, the soft pillow when im tired of the world,but most of all a big soft cuddly teddy bear who can growl real loud when im straying . Master love You forever. Thank You Sir for just being there.

No comments: