Thursday, January 10, 2008

communication


I feel that communication is not only a valuable, but an essential tool in any relationship M/s or otherwise. For me as long as slave communicates her needs/concerns in a manner that is respectful to Master, it should be allowed. i am glad that my Master, allows free speech, i am free to say whatever i need to say and to whom i wish . Do others have the right to express opinions that differ with mine? Sure they do and i love hearing them. Gives me a lot to think about.i am as true to my beliefs,as i can be if i'm confused, i'll ask for clarification. i'll not just assume that something is this way or that. Truism(one true way) isn't a part of my thinking, but being true to myself is, which is why i'm a slave because it is who and what i am.My ultimate goal


To always be true to my MASTER, To live a life of service. And, to be true to myself.


Your slave

No comments: