Monday, January 28, 2008

Trust & Faith

The word "trust" is used to describe what is needed in order to submit.But what about when the trust is real?...really, really, real. Trust so strong that there are no limits as to what one will share.i trust Master like that...trust so strong and devoted that i can not even compare it to anything else..or to anyone else.Certainly trust is required with giving myself over to be hurt, to be used, to be subjected to pain...no question, it is imperative to be able to know i am in good hands. Knowing i can handle and at times endure painful situations. Yet, it goes deeper than just the physical. A pain slut, is a pain slut, is a pain slut, so submitting to a rather difficult session is easier for some than others and as such doesn't require as much trust .

What i find the most, comforting, is the trust that i have that goes beyond being able to trust someone who beats me.Sharing so much with Him, knowing that He will protect me . That He knows it is for Him..is exclusively His. i give it to Him because i want Him to have it all....i have the utmost faith in Him that what i give to Him, is appreciated, cared for, and gives Him pleasure. It is why i am here and because of course because i love Master and want only the very very best for Him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I'm new to the D/s relationships - to be honest, I'm not sure how I found your site! I was looking for some submissive journals-anyway, I think your writing is beautiful-I agree, trust and friendship is a healthy way to begin a Dom/sub/slave relationship. You seem to have it all! I'm happy for you and I will continue reading
Suzanne