Monday, September 22, 2008

switching off

i don’t switch off from being His slave when we are not together, i am always His slave, i need Him to always be Master, at home, at work, at social events, all the time.
i chose to be His slave but it wasn’t something i just one day announced or decided, it was more a natural progression which just happened.
This was about what was right for me and I really believe that it was the right decision and i have no regrets.
As our relationship has progressed and deepened so too has my level of submission, i know i need control, i know i need to serve, i realize life has a habit of not making things so clear cut as i visualize, but there has to be a way to combine all aspects to satisfy all the needs mine and Master.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cleo, I can't tell you how much your blog has meant to U/us. W/we are a loving couple trying to navigate this huge scary field of D/S and we see how many people make so many stupid rules. I am so lucky to be in a loving and sweet M/s relationship, not one based on degradation and pain. You really have given a voice to so many of my secret thoughts. Today is the the Jewish New Year and so I wish you, from the very bottom of my heart, L'Shana Tova. May you and your loving MG be inscribed in the Book of Life for blessing. Please feel free to contact me privately at prncess1070@hotmail.com.