Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Private moments

i seem to get an awful lot of people following this site, i would really love to know what you all find so interesting, don’t get me wrong, im honoured so many people find the things i write worthy of being read and as so many of you do follow, I’ll let you into a secret, i have a mirror site to this one but that only has 1 follower my Master that’s His space and the posts i make there are sometimes the same as i make here but often contain the more personal aspect of our relationship, the things i don’t make public, we have always said we are happy to show an insight into our Master/slave relationship but private is private and will remain so.
the website that accompanies this blog is locate here http://www.satinandlace.seekers.org.uk
you are quite welcome to read if anyone wishes

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess I can unlurk myself for a moment ;) Don't worry, the rest of you lurkers...I won't turn the light on and reveal you as well!

I read because, as a slave about to relocate to the UK, I am interested in how others live their lives over there. Your straight to the point and I enjoy the insights you provide....however simple, they are still quite compelling :)

right...back in the lurkers den for me, make way folks!

licclevicki said...

I came accross your blog and really liked the way you write! Hope your dont mind me following, lm new to the blog world