Sunday, August 28, 2005

Unexpected

After many months going on years, you would have thought that i would know how MG would react to most instances. That i could probably read him pretty well and that, accordingly, i could pretty much second guess what to expect. But one of MGs favourite saying is, "Always expect the unexpected" and i didn't and so i came to the occasion of the discipline that was to follow the incident last weekend, rather not expecting anything to dramatic.

We had some time..the children were away for a couple of days and as this had been building up since the time of my outburst, i guess MG had had the time to think about what he intended to do that would focus my mind a little more than usual.

It is well documented that i am a pain slut, i get off on pain, its a pleasurable experience for me and one that we have used on many occasions to send me off into my own space where i can float around to my hearts content on a tide of euphoria, so pain isn't usually something MG will use as a punishment or discipline tool.

However..the unexpected did occur and once again, without all the details... i can say that in an instant, a flash i am taken to the very limit of my pain barrier, with no warning or preparation and held there while it is explained to me that if this does not focus my mind on my behaviour of the last week, then the lasting effects of the administration will, and as the pain rushes through my body i am totally focused on who and what i am and where i have gone wrong and what i must do to make sure it doesn't happen again. The pain is without a doubt, a major focal point for anyone, pain slut or otherwise and it certainly brings you to a place where your thoughts are only on the voice that is telling you why you are here and that if you do not wish to be here again, a curbing of some behaviour trait is called for.

And i can say without a doubt that that is exactly what has occurred, for after some 3 days, parts of my body are still fully aware of the trauma that it suffered that night and as the pain floats over my body during the days that followed i am constantly reminded of my wrong doings and that i have had to be disciplined by my Master and that that is staying with me for more than the moment of infliction to remind me on a higher level than just a quick short sharp shock.

And will i forget in a hurry, i don't think so.

And will i recall the incident, you bet your life i will

And all the while it doesn't matter what it took out of me.. how much it hurt.. or anything.. or how much i exhibited myself... if MG felt he needed to do what he did..and in doing so has some pride in me as his slave.. its all worth while and no amount of pain will make me think otherwise..

i deserved what i got and in taking my punishment ...i might become a better slave..who knows..but at least, on this occasion....i know i did wrong and hopefully..i will learn from this and it wont happen again.

No comments: