Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Tripped


We’ve had a lot of high points in the past five years.. and we’ve had our lows too. Not because of us, but because of life being thrown at us time and time again. i can’t count the times that Master has not only kept my head above water, but has yanked me out of the depths. And for that i can not thank Him enough. i could say “Thank You” five times a day, every day, for the rest of my life and it wouldn’t be enough. And i know i’ve done the same for Him, and i know He appreciates it.Speaking of saying thank You. Thank You Master for Your love. Without You i shudder to think of where i would be in my life right now… let alone who i would be. i didn’t like myself very much at all when i first met You. And now? i am a much better person. i know there have been times where i have said i don’t think we would work out very well at all if all of a sudden we dropped the M/s lifestyle. But i don’t believe that anymore, If it wouldn’t have worked… we never would have gotten past the one year together. Yes, we had started kink in the bedroom and some things outside of it.. but it was nothing like what it is today. Even if You were to stop being my Master, for whatever reason, You would still be my Husband, my lover, my friend, my mate. Nothing can change that. I love You.You are the one who loves me even with knowing all of my secrets, from the smallest ones to the ones And even though there may be times where i wonder how that is possible… You loving me … i am grateful for it. i am grateful that i have someone who truly knows me, even the darker me that i don’t let out all that often. And You don’t love me besides those things but because of them. Our love has deepened every time another layer has peeled away, every time we had to pick each other up, every time that we reached and surpassed a new height.Neither You nor i are the same people we were when we first met. And regardless that we have grown on our own…. we have grown together and just compliment each other even more as we change.I love it when suddenly one of us will take a breath, and the other will pick up the conversation right where it was left off… and it turns into some sort of tag team conversation that not only makes sense, but is exactly what one of us would have said had the other not picked up the thread.So here we are, my Husband. my Master. And there has been great joy in our past, and great pain, but i wouldn’t change a thing. If i did, one of the dominoes wouldn’t have been knocked down and we wouldn’t be where we are today. And i would never want that. Long may it continue Sir

No comments: