Saturday, March 01, 2008

Know your place

i ask myself what my purpose is, well as a slave it's to make Master happy. i only desired what constantly burns in me; to serve and please Him. As mother, to see to the wants and needs of my children. As far as sex is concerned, sex is sex but to me it's also a very special thing. i have always been a touchy feely kind of person, the intimacy that is there between myself and my Master when He uses me sexually is needed, it helps me find my centre to remember outside of all the day to day shit who i am and what i am. i'm my Master slave but oh i still have needs and one of those is intimacy with Master, i also need boundaries and guidelines, that are reinforced constantly, i need ritual and tasks and all that sort of thing, just to keep me focused on who i am, what i am.

my Master slave, whore, hole, fuck toy and anything else Master wants me to be.

No comments: