Monday, January 10, 2005

Canes and Pain

A while ago MG purchased a cane..... !!!

i have to say that when we were actually buying the thing, i wasn't that concerned, but once we got home with it i started to have my doubts as to whether i was going to like this new implement. When we first began our journey into D/s and started to build up our toys, MG's favourite was the crop but being quite new to all this milarky, he would occasionally hit me with the shaft of the crop by mistake, creating the effect of a cane rather than a crop. This gave me some insight into what the cane would feel like and i have to admit, it wasn't a good one and subsequently i gained an aversion to the very thought of the cane as a toy to be used in play.

MG therefore made the decision that the cane would be reserved as a "punishment" tool and nothing else, an added incentive for me to behave myself i can tell you..!!! The cane was put away and never saw the light of day until this weekend.

One of those rare occasions when MG had a Friday night at home, no kids about and time for us to get a bit deeper into our M/s but altho we tend not to "plan" our play times as such, we do use triggers that kind of set a mood and one that MG likes to use is that he tells me that he intended to cause me some pain during the session or that i am denied orgasm or something along these lines. Its all about anticipation.

Usually i would just smile and build a scene in my mind of what might be or i am just as happy to let the mood take us both and see where it leads. However, on this occasion i blurted out a simple statement that may well have landed me in more hot water than i had honestly intended.

What i said was, and i quote..." i am not sure Sir, if what you consider as pain is quite what i consider as pain, i feel my imagination is far more extreme than yours".... silly slave... when will i learn to keep my mouth shut and stop digging great big holes for myself. It is agreed by both MG and myself that i have developed a liking for pain... in fact i have become quite a lil pain slut in my own way which is somewhat of a surprise to both Master and myself considering that in the early days i stated that "i don't do pain" (that makes MG laugh these days.. see his blog entry on the subject here)
Following my statement, a debate as to what i had exactly meant ensued and during this MG asked me to turn away as he made a few notes on a word document, while i contemplated what i had meant by my words. Again we debated the issue and i was asked to state clearly, what i had meant when i had opened my mouth before engaging my brain.
Difficult to explain really but what i had felt was that i needed some limits pushed, needed to submit, to give up something that i hadn't given already, please don't ask me what because at that time i had no idea, all i can say is that i really had a need to feel some real control, domination, submission. Having said this to MG, he revealed what he had typed.

"Cane" and something else which i cannot recall right now because my mind only got as far as the cane but i have to admit that in that one word he had summed up probably exactly what i was thinking, not the cane as such but the use of, the power of, the limit of...

Now folks....here we have an example of the consensuality of a M/s relationship... because we had previously agreed that the cane would not be used for anything other than punishment and now here we were suggesting that it be used in a play setting and that meant that we needed to move the current limit and make a fresh one.
Agreed, because we both felt that we have move forward over the past few months and that the cane, as a means of pain infliction should no longer be excluded.

i wont go into the details of the caning, suffice to say that MG had a desire to leave some marks on my rear end and he succeeded nicely ...Thank you Sir.. Along with a few (a lot really) tears, a lot of hugs and kisses afterwards, a lot of " lets see if this way is better than that, bend over again slave"
A lot of me pleading for "no more" but without a safeword used so we can forget the begging cant we..!!.. i think you all get the picture anyway..

And a great evening was had by all concerned.... Thank you Sir for the limits extended, for the push that was needed to try and for the lessons learnt which i am sure will be revisited at the earliest opportunity.

No comments: