Thursday, January 13, 2005

Under pressure

It comes to us all, those days when the whole world is laying really heavily on you and nothing seems to go right or come out right and really, the most sensible thing to do would be to just shut up and let things ride until it passes. Oh but that would be so easy and i am, if nothing else, never one to take the easy route... i swear it is my life's ambition to find the hardest, the most bumpiest, the most pot holed road there is in existence to travel along.
We all do things that we regret the minute they occur and i am no different... i just wonder when, if ever, i will learn to bite my tongue or at least engage my brain before i opening my mouth. I have been told that diplomacy is not my strong point and that i cannot disagree with, never really been my strong suite and i tend to just come straight out with what's on my mind and not think about the consequences of my words or actions.... something i really should learn to control and deal with as it usually either gets me into trouble or i end up hurting someone's feeling.. never intentionally or with malice, but i am rather more the type to say what i think and then think about what i have said after....should be the other way around really, it might save a lot of heartache on my part if no one else's.
I seem to then have to deal with the guilt that comes after and that's when i hit a low ebb which takes me forever to get out of, wasting valuable time and effort on something that had i thought about first i could have avoided.
Maybe it is something that MG and i can work on, we haven't as yet and maybe we should but i will leave that to MG to decide, i am sure he will find some way of slowing me down a little and maybe making me think before i speak.
i think, if i am honest now, i could do with some guidance, along some line or another as i feel i am getting way to out of control, even for my liking. i dislike the word "training" as does MG because i am not a child or a puppy dog but i do feel there is room for improvement and that would be MGs department as his role of Master dictates what i do and where i go, so i might ask for something to assist me along those lines.
i also feel that because i am given so much free reign i am taking that for granted and maybe pushing it a bit too far so perhaps i need to have that lead pulled in a bit every now and then so that i don't get to big for my own boots.
i certainly need something... not sure what.. some control, some task, something..to bring me back to where i should be and not off on some trip all of my own...... but i shall leave that to MG.. its his department.



No comments: