Sunday, November 20, 2005

Missing piece of my puzzle

i was chatting to a sub friend last night, someone who is so like me that we could be twins.
i don't mean alike, as in the way we look, we are far from the same on that department, no i mean that we are so alike within what we feel and think regarding our submission that we could be one and the same. We seem to go through the same ups and down which can be a help to us both sometimes, as we can see what the other is talking about because we have either been there ourselves or we are likely to go there at some point... so to rose, my dear friend, i say, thanks, for all the times you have listened and been there, i hope i have been able to help you as much as you have helped me.


Having said that, rose is one of those people who is always so damn right... just when you think you have her stumped, out come these really perfect words that crush any form of defense you might have had in your reasoning for being a stroppy, pouting demanding sub/slave.

So the talk was of, the Men in our lives and the fact that they both work away from home at the weekends and how she and i find ways of coping with that.

There i am feeling really moody and sorry for myself and she comes out with the notion that ... of course one can stamp ones foot and make a big scene and make it really difficult for Master to leave, knowing full well that the last thing He wants to do is go, knowing that His lady is all upset etc etc... and then again, you could give Him your total and utter support in His endeavours to provide what is needed for His family to the very best of His abilities and not make a Huge mountain out of the little mole hill that is " work" and be there for Him and give Him the space needed to do what He has to do without the pouts or the paddies etc etc


And of course, rose is right.. and altho it is never easy when the Men have to leave, it is a necessary evil and one that we as their sub/slaves should be happy to accept knowing that what they do is for the whole family and altho not easy must be done for the good of all.

doesn't stop me missing MG... Its like having my right arm cut off, or a piece of my jigsaw is lost, and the whole picture in incomplete. Ying and yang, a single being, soulmates... meant to be together.

i am alone and it isn't my favourite time so with that i shall say good night and go bury my head in an attempt to pass the time, the morning will come quicker and MG will be home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi cleo,
With regards to the missing piece of the jigsaw puzzle, if only life was that simple. I dont think any of us, ever - make the complete picture - that would be perfection and thats far too much to expect of any relationship. Isn't there always something missing, however small? Isn't that just life in general, utopia is something most of us strive for but never achieve ( and would we want too)! a perfect World, now theres something to think about.
You obviously miss MG when he is away working, but its good to get these things in perspective too - for instance many people have partners away in dangerous parts of the World - or away for months at a time, on Oil rigs, submarines or Armed Forces. I always find when I'm feeling down, to think of others in worse situations than myself, it helps get my own worries into perspective. Even though I realise everyones worries are relative to them and have a personal impact on their own private lives.
Finally, I was also chatting with rose on Saturday - a very wise woman I agree.

Phil