Tuesday, February 19, 2008

count my blessings


i guess i must take every opportunity to count my blessings, and i have many.
i must also reflect and be grateful for what i have and what i am.
What i have is two of the most wonderful kids imaginable, even if they are teenagers and sometimes forget that being me is far more than simply being their mum. What i have is a home, peace and contentment.
What i also have is a beautiful relationship with a caring, loving, demanding, strict, understanding, controlling, easygoing, mature, fun, sadistic, tender Master.
What i am is a mother, something that brings me so much joy i never dreamed i would feel. i am a woman, a friend.
i am intelligent, finally learning to be confident, secure, stressed, loving, and most of the time i am mature.
i am submissive, slave to my Master, respectful, obedient, caring, serving, pleasing, and loving.
i can't think of anything i want, or anyone i would rather be, than what i have, and who i am.i can only hope that i prove worthy of my station, to all who my life encircles.

No comments: