Tuesday, May 13, 2008

You are my sun and my moon

We have moved into the sun, feel the warmth.

As so often in my life, i finds i can best understand what i has experienced when looking back. Sometimes the weight of the moment makes it impossible to accurately assess any situation.

First, i will acknowledge my most basic and true nature.

That of slave.Your slave.

For me life has been very much about service. i have always been a servant, served my children till it hurt, used to committ (often over-committ!) my time to community work. All of these bits of service gave me great joy at the time, i just didn't understand when to say "enough"! i recall Master telling me on several occasions to put myself before others; i have never known this in my life and find it difficult to experience now. Im trying to make sense of my longings and desires, to try to understand if what i feel so strongly are actual NEED or just WANTs. life tends to scare the living dayights out of me these days.

This may surprise you, but i do realise, although, i hate to admit this, but it's not just all about me.In fact its all about You Sir, You are my sun and my moon, my light, and my darkness, my world my very life.

i would like to promise to always love You as much as i do now,

i just can't bring myself to lie to You.

i know that by tonight, i will already love You more !!

No comments: