Friday, May 23, 2008

Buildng our life

There are so many reasons to be good. To be obedient. To not give Master a load of grief.

So it should be easy to be the perfect submissive right?

Well No.i am submissive, I’m not just ‘playing at it’ or doing it as part of a weekend kinky sex game. The problem is that I’m also headstrong,stubborn and likes to get my own way and yes, at times a BRAT. So sometimes there is a bit of an inner conflict of interest!

The problem is that most physical things Master might do to me, i enjoys. Ok, sometimes i’ll hate them at the time but regardless. So pain in itself is not necessarily a punishment. Because of this, Master and i rarely do ‘punishment’ in the physical sence. There isn’t any point adopting the idea that Master will hurt me if im bad, because, it’s no secret he’s the sadist and im a masochist. So pain, pleasure, it all mingles up together. So we continue to strive to be better at who we are and how we behave even towards each other., continuing to build together a structure, that work on a day by day level.

Thank you for being you Sir, letting me be me, and sharing my life

No comments: