Thursday, May 29, 2008

level of submission

it's about commitment to him, not a certain level of submission.

i didn't promise to be his slave; i didn't promise to keep up a specific level of submission; i didn't give up this or that right. i am his slave; my collar doesn’t change that or make it any more permanent because i already am His.

It's the way I'm built, it's the way we function as a couple, and it’s what makes me happy.

There is no uncertainty there; it's just a fact, a part of us.
i promise my dedication to Master and our relationship. My promise to try my hardest to be the best i can for him regardless of the D/s intensity level at the moment - because that will change and evolve over time. The collar around my neck is a symbol of my commitment to Master and our relationship.

No comments: