Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Comfort Zone

I kind of get in this comfort zone where i guess im so comfortable with Him, i act as his equal not his slave. Which Im working on remembering, i’ve had this feeling so many times before, i even tell myself in my head, it’s ok because im in my wife mentality, i have to remember that the slave one overrides, out ranks the wife, but on the days when i feel wife is needed, it’s difficult to still have a slave mentality, because these are definitely two totally separate entities, then i have the mother mentality as well, im afraid under the onslaught of the duel personalities slave does get lost sometimes, I’d rather she didn’t but unless im pull up on the mouthy (as if) wife persona slave can get lost under the “im wife i am caring for my husband here”, but i do honestly believe if Master just tugs the slave collar ever so slightly the slave will rise to the surface. Really wish He would tug more often. But He’s unwell at present, which in itself brings wife to the front, i can’t help it. The less M/s we have the more wife is top of the pecking order and no amount of me telling myself off helps

No comments: