Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Luv is !!!

For °°lϋvþąŷńě° my sister in heart and mind for some 10 years now

How could i have been so unthinking, unfeeling, to have as good as abandoned my dear friend to flounder without a loving hand to reach out to in her time of need. Talk about selfish, what a stupid woman i can be at times, wrapped in my own bubble, wallowing in some pity.. ive always said, i don’t do pity party. i wanted to be a part of something and i didn’t even see the cost involved until now, but now i do see, im putting it right, i just hope it’s not too late, hope my “luv”ing sister will forgive me
I am angry with myself that i didn’t care enough to really BE THERE for my sister.Stupid thing is i do care, i just couldnt see past a mist i had created, i feel i gave a bunch of lame excuses and was too far and away in my own little world to think beyond my own walls and i feel so very bad that i’ve hurt this very very special person because i was unthinking, uncaring, and left her to her fate.
Some friend i am. Just hope its not to late to put it right.

The warmth of a friend's presence brings joy to our hearts, sunlight to our souls, and pleasure to all of life.
Luv is truely very special to me.

No comments: