Monday, October 25, 2010

Communication

Communication is a key part of any relationship, especially a D/s one and i've always tried to be as honest as possible..

i'd like to think that along the way, i've worked Him out almost as completely as He has me . There are moments where i can see straight into His head and know what He's thinking, other times we fnish each other sentence, Sometimes i'll do something for Him and He'll sigh that it was just what He wanted, but i'm not always right. Knowing when to act on my gut and when to wait for Him to guide me is one of the challenges of slavery, because He doesn't always want to correct me when i anticipate His wishes, but He doesn't want a passive doormat either. That's why communication will always remain the number one priority for us, and i will never take His knowledge of me for granted.

No comments: