Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Born Worrier

I thought or i was thinking, always a bad sign, i’ve found it often best if i do neither, just let it wash over me because when i think i more often than not, upset myself, i can make up the world’s worse scenario in my mind with almost nothing to work on, i can do that in a millisecond but it can take days for me to recover from the black hole i more often than not put myself in.
i have all these random thoughts about life, my life and i make huge mountain out of tiny mole hill. If i had my own personal Jiminy cricket, He’d be run off his feet.. Whispering in my ear to let it go. Instead i run with any drama literally to generate something…. Why i don’t know, why not be happy, heaven knows, i’m sure there is enough real drama if i want/need to worry. But yes i think that the crux of the matter, i am a born worrier. Always worrying about something, if i don’t have something to worry about, i create it.
I wish i didn't worry about everything. i think too much, work myself up and all the time because of the "what if's...and sick of it too! Ugh, i wish i didn't worry about everything.

No comments: