Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Humiliation

Following on from Mondays post about asking permissions, i guess humiliation, embarrassment etc isn’t my thing and i don’t think Master is really into seeing me like that (hopes) i may be wrong but i'm pretty sure I’ll find out soon, but He has never yet wanted/needed to humiliate me. If It pleased Him, If it feeds something inside of Him, to see me on my hands and knees begging them im sure we would have gone there a long time ago. If He had a need to reduce me to my basest instincts being humiliated would be one way, but i think we know each other well enough to know its not something we have ever had a need to explore.
What i am trying to say is that, if He chooses, or needs, for me to be worthless or to feel worthless - even if He merely wanted me to feel that way "just because", then i wish to be whatever He needs, to make Him find more and deeper pleasure in owning me.
This man knows me so well. He knows what i would find deeply humiliating. He knows what i would struggle with. He knows what i have said in the past that i can't do. He knows what i still can't do.
The bottom line, for me, is that no matter what He asks of me, if it is within me, I’ll give and keep on giving.
So, please Sir....use Your slave as deeply, as strongly, and in as humiliating ways as You wish to, need to, Master. Please allow Your slave the opportunity to serve You as You wish, as You need, and as You so rightly deserve.
)

No comments: