Thursday, October 07, 2010

inside my head

Is this noise inside my head bothering you?

Does it shout/scream too loudly? It never stops, it says, “Would Master or should i , so many questions that i have to answer and i don’t make decision, or i’d rather not and yet, inside my head is fill to bursting with questions, each one pushing for an answer. Every item has multiple priorities going on, competing agendas that come into play every time I’m forced to make a choice about doing, buying, creating or interacting. i think these determine, how good a job i do, where i shop etc

You’re inside my head, always, in every waking moment, , You determine , what i eat, , everything about my day, my life, my very existence. i cannot hide, not that i wish to, but if i did, it’s impossible. Still i really need some of those questions answer. Not the mundane, “what shall i cook for Your dinner” but bigger issues like “What do You expect from me”,” Where do we go from here on”
i still want more, i need to know if Your happy to leave things just the way they are.

We are not in the head space i always imagined we would be at this point in our lives, if Your happy with that great, but i need to know You are.
Question,answers lead to more question...............................

No comments: