Sunday, October 17, 2010

Yours

i began to believe that there is no way Master could still want me crippled and getting older., i felt that i couldn't do anything right, much less be a good slave to this Man. i wasn't giving Him credit for being understanding, and yes, i was seeing from my own perspective. But i am realising that He sees not circumstances....He sees me. Such a simple, but dramatic, concept....if one doesn't "get it"....i will learn, to get over this deep seated fear of rejection that I’m carrying.

I realise now that i am more than sexual fulfilment to You. i am totally and completely Yours, i am sure that i still hold some really negative thoughts -that will probably be with me for always, i dont think i can change that, i do tend to cling to my old things with a passion, but thats a part of who i am.
Thank You, Master, for so much. For loving me , the good and the bad

No comments: