Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Attitude, Acceptance and Obedience


i like every thing that Master has me do (or not do.) The reminder of His control over me as a person by having to ask permission for certain things is a powerful thing. It makes me more aware of things, it makes me grateful for the simpler things and it makes me appreciate Him more when He takes the time to listen to me when i ask for permission to do things that might be mundane but a privilege just the same. i like to know that if i miss asking Master is ready to remind me, it shows Your attention to those small details But i also appreciate the freedoms i am granted. i am to ask to eat, because, its a rule and focus's me Master does like to spoil me but rules are rules and permissions need to be adhered to.
To be living the dream. Sometimes things get a little hazy in this lifestyle. Master and i live a relaxed type of lifestyle - He doesn’t have too many rituals and i am not micromanaged with a 300 page list of rules to follow. So at times i take for granted (not on purpose) that this is what i dreamed of; this life and this Man and who i have become to Him.
i am where i want to be and now more than ever, i realize this. When i think about it, my heart does a little flip flop and i smile to myself. It’s not just the service part of things - it’s everything about this lifestyle. It’s the power exchange, it’s the being subjugated, beaten, that thrills me to the core. It’s the fact that Master owns me - my body, my flesh and blood and that there is a collar on my neck that reminds me every single moment of my day - that makes me all a quiver. It’s the fact that i am here to serve Him - no matter what that entails - that fulfills me. feel fulfilled every time i get Him a cup of tea or make Him a meal that pleases Him. i feel fulfilled after every sexual experience knowing that i worked hard to make Him happy, to put a smile on His face, to make Him feel good. It fulfills me to hear Him murmur sweet nothings to me about these experiences - that ive done well, that i‘m a good girl - that i am HIS good girl. i feel fulfilled every time He pats me on the head, hugs me, or kisses me sweetly. There is fulfillment in just wearing this collar. i finally am living a life where i feel like i have a purpose. To please Master. i feel fulfilled just thinking about the little things i do around this house for Him and realise that this is what has been missing from every relationship. Master doesn’t always acknowledge everything i do and it‘s okay . Within this collar, whether He acknowledges all of my positive points or not - i feel much more appreciated for my efforts than i ever have been for i know my purpose is simple - to be here, to be available. The rewards i reap emotionally from Master on this level are worth far more than anything i have ever experienced and for that i am eternally grateful. Thank You Sir
Your slave

No comments: