Thursday, December 20, 2007

What frustrates me


What frustrates me is when i have a need, that needs fixing and circumstances, lack of privacy, or other life 'stuff' gets in the way of me reaching, any kind of closure. Sometimes, those circumstances or life "stuff" are avoidable, and then sometimes it's hard to be patient or understanding, when my little voice is screaming "I NEED!!! Fix it!!!! Please!!" and other times, the circumstances are out of both of our control and i merely rage at them in a petulant way that while probably adorable to watch is just a small outlet for my internal frustration. For me to be at my best, i need my fixes.. i need them regularly... . It can be achieved in subtle ways or blatant, but i do need it.
So i admit sometimes that i get frustrated with Master. It's a selfish urge, and i realise that there are slaves and submissives out there who are probably aghast with shock that i would spend an entire post talking about my needs. What kind of submissive am i?Well - i'm me. i'm my type. And being submissive, is a part of me. And that part does include needs.
i am sure my needs can also be a source of frustration for MG. What's most important is that we work together, we ebb and flow together, and that we both do our best to strike the balance between wants and needs, both of ourselves and each other. Overall, i think we both do a pretty damn fine job.
Your slave

No comments: