Sunday, December 23, 2007

Deep submission or my bound place

so its my bound place , i can work with that. Funny how the "Deep submission" got lost somewhere along the road but they are one and the same place and i'm so pleased that You understand this place of mine Sir. The mind set of my need to become so deeply absorbed within my submission to you, that i'm tied, bound, caged, limited by the very thought of being Your slave and subsequently my every move, thought is focused on You Master and my need to be subjugated by You. It is at times such as these that i need to fall to my knees and beg You please, use me, command me anything just allow me to be Your slave , my soul cries out to serve You Please Sir, beat me, anything. i wonder if this is even remotely normal. i need the feeling of free-falling, sinking, overwhelming surrender that only my deepest submission can give me. This isn't a want in me now, it has become a need an all consuming need. Begging i can do and am willing to beg You to Dom me please Sir. Hell this is a hard place to be, with an insatiable desire that i alone cannot fill.
Your slave

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am very happy I found your blog. You must keep writing. I am just beginning to enter into a journey of discovery as a master, with my sub as a younger, sweet woman. I am 34 and she is 21. I must say at first I found her needs both fascinating and humbling. The responsibility of being a master is often overlooked - to be so entirely responsible for another can scare many a man, especially since liberation continues to be the zeitgeist of our age. In any event, recently, I found her need to be so thoroughly broken scary, until I reasoned and realized it washes over her, and within it is an even bigger acorn of trust. Now, I know I will always be her master, and as it is my will, I will keep her safe from the constancy of harmful extremes. Nonetheless, I must say I am learning and growing. I possibly should also be seeking out a dom blog, but I will appreciate conversing with you on here, should your master approve, about your headspace and all I can learn.