Saturday, December 22, 2007

wordsmith


i've been trying to come up with some kind of name to described my submissive place, the place i go when i feel the need to be ultra submissive, the times when if it were at all possible i would be cuffed and leashed, in those imaginary silks and at Master beck and call totally, on my knees, the head space area of my submission . i don't even know what might be appropriate. "sub-space" doesn't describe it for me, as that refers to the more erotic area of play No, i need another place when my whole being desire, needs even to be "slave" nothing more or less but totally consumed by my submission to Master, it eats away at me, this feeling all i want is to serve, to be used, to be slave at its most basic level, id throw myself to the floor if it were possible, its that consuming but can i find a single word to describe the feeling, i would really like to find a description so that at any given time if Master requires me to be ultra submissive . i.e if You wish me to attend Master You might instruct slave to be in this place knowing that my attention will be focused solely on Your needs, pleasures.Sir is the word smith maybe You can find a title for this place?
Your slave

1 comment:

xxxxxx said...

great post! Very inspiring and I wish I had the word but all that comes to mind is "abandoned" as u abandon urself to another completely!!

TY for ur feelings expressed on my blog. I hope to begin writing bondage stories and some ppl have the feelings u expressed and others like readers like I do so seems to depend on the individual.

Thanks again,
Ramius