Thursday, February 14, 2008

Two years on


I am so honoured to be Your slave/wife, to wear Your collar,wedding ring, to belong to You so completely. i am proud that my obedience and my service is pleasing to You, and that You are proud to own me.
i have the support of a man who owns me so wonderfully, cares so deeply for me, sees so much in me that is there, and so much potential in me in spite of the demons, life changes and their effects....and who has made Himself open to me by encouraging my growth... because He recognizes that as i grow, i change, and change always has an element of risk. But He knows that this kind of growth makes me a better person, and He trusts and believes that it will make me a better slave as well. i shall continue to try to be the best i can be.
Your slave/wife(i adore being both Sir) thank you

No comments: