Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Is it possible

From Submissive Journal Prompts:

My desire to please and be found pleasing, to mold myself to Master's will and to become the person He would have me to be expresses how deep my relationship is with my Master Love, in general to me, isn't based on how good the other person makes us feel. Love is based on how well they meet our needs, even those we don't know we have. For me, love is the knowledge that i would be totally crippled without Master in my life, because of the needs He meets for me. And i honestly believe that He feels the same way about me,That kind of love does not fade. Some say that if a Master falls in love with His slave, He runs the risk of romanticising the relationship, and no longer treating her as a slave. there is some grounds for this assumption, i do feel sometimes i get away with more than i should or that Master is too soft with me but, who says that we cannot have our M/s and love as well, its just another of the many challenges we face, same as being parents in a M/s relationship, i would say that fact hinders us far more than our love does, but we wouldn’t choose not to be parents.
i say that a deep, abiding, M/s, D/s relationship can't happen without love being present.
Life isn’t for living without love M/s or otherwise.
i love my Master with all my heart, So i know that love HAS to be present in a successful D/s,M/s relationship.

No comments: