Friday, February 08, 2008

Typing


i find myself tending to type here for myself more than for any other reason. This really is a good way for me to clarify some thoughts, and even seeing things in words helps me to prioritise sometimes. You have no idea the many times things are typed and deleted .
Usually i am able to type, and purge a lot of negative emotions before You ever see anything i have typed. i delete all the purging things, of course. Why is that important? Many Doms and Masters say they want to know whatever their slave/sub is feeling, but too much negativity is not good for either me or You, but an outlet to express those sometimes, dark and murky thoughts is beneficially to me to let it all go somewhere other than in a blazing row. i can surface with a spring in my step (when my backs not killing me) relatively even-keeled, i would hope to get on with what i need to do in life.
Thank You for Your patience. You have to be the most patient man i have ever had the honour of knowing, and i am one blessed to belong to You. Thank You for choosing to discuss the difficult things with me in you inimitable manner. Thank You for showing your love for me in more ways than i ever dreamed one could. Thank You, Master, for it all.

1 comment:

xxxxxx said...

I can relate to the "typing woes" :(