Thursday, July 22, 2010

Contract

I read in two separate blogs today that no court in any land, legal jurisdiction would ever consider any slave contract, legal and binding and I’m thinking duh, no but who said anything about any legal jurisdiction being important surely the only people who matter within a slave contract are the Master/ Mistress and the slave.
My/Our contract is binding between Master and i, no one else matters. Whilst creating a sources of stability within our own unique power exchange arrangements, which was why it was written, it was never meant for Master to hold me legally to anything i might have agree to at the time but rather for me to hold myself to, the commitment i made, very much like my marriage vows for as long as i wish to be held by them, some might say that not very slave like, maybe not but it’s realistic in a modern world.
slavery as we all know is not in the greater scheme of thing an acceptable practise in the modern world, but on our one to one level if i want to live that way, who’s to say i can’t. To imagine i or any intelligent human being can be held by a piece of paper is laughable and really isn’t worth debating.
Submission to a Master for every slave is unique, what i as a slave find acceptable in our arrangement another slave may not and visa versa. The agreement to a, b , c is a very personal thing and if each M&s feel a need to put it in writing then that is for then , who needs judge Judy to agree, approve, certainly not us.
My slave contract

No comments: