Friday, July 16, 2010

live to serve

• If someone had told me few year ago that i could become completely, utterly exhausted just sitting in front of the computer for 9 hours, I’d have laughed
• If someone had told me i would actually BE sitting in front of the computer, barely moving, for nine hours, brain spinning madly I’d have laughed even harder.
• Yet here i find myself and will most happily defend my position against all and any boarders.
• i work, i will also defend that status too, because what i put in each day is as much as any other person who works, albeit mine is voluntary, i supply a service, it’s what i do and who i am
Work and live to serve others, to leave the world a little better than you found it and garner for yourself as much peace of mind as you can. This is happiness.
David Sarnoff

No comments: