Tuesday, April 29, 2008

accountability

My thoughts are scattered today and i am not sure why. i am feeling pretty good today and i don't feel an ounce of stress and believe me my middle name is "stress". i was determined to have a good day and so far i have. i haven't let anything get me down and i feel really good today and it's been a very long time where i have felt good about me. Life is funny sometimes but as far as i am concerned life is good today ....it might have not been good yesterday and it might not be good tomorrow but i am focusing on today and today it's very good.
My underlying thought is i need accountability and discipline if needed i love Master very much He is the best thing that has ever happened to my life. But discipline was very therapeutic for me and i know that i really need a” firm" hand once in a while, what i need is to be held accountable for minor and major misdeeds. Even just a good talking too goes a long way to balancing me, puts some purpose back where its lost, Thank You Sir for the talk, i did listen and will certainly act on some of Your suggestions

No comments: