Monday, April 21, 2008

submissive junkie

i am many things, the reason i am specifically here is because i am a slave to my core. Sometimes very quiet, other times i have much to say.
That feeling of ease that is with me always. Even during the course of a crazy day away from my Master, i am able to think "i am owned" and it brings me comfort.

If ever Master leave me alone on this astral plane I shall be so angry at Him for doing so.
I am convinced that its His responsibility to see that that does not happen by taking care of all the things He is set to care about aka, all the things He does have a certain amount of control over. His own health for starters. .
My desire and need to serve will never leave me, When i am stressed, upset, or anxious, i always leaned on my slavery heavily. When i am feeling out of sorts, i want nothing more than to have the outlet of service to make me feel better.
Sad thought really but its one that never leaves me, who will i serve when im 60/70/80, if Master leaves me, gawd that scare the hell out of me.i want to beg Him to look after Himself better, will He listen,
I doubt it cause Hes stubborn and like so many people think He is indestructable.
At 20 we all put the pension/ life insurance on hold , its miles away , why worry now, well let me tell you 20 to 50 goes by in a flash as does 50 to 80 I’ve no doubt, please Sir , if only for my peace of mind, “take care”
He won't though. Not now, not next week because He’s invincible.
Anyway...to sum it up rather simply...i am here... i am owned . And that is how i want it to continue for a long time.
Maybe that is not a huge surprise to anyone. The choice of where i need to be is right by my Master side.M/s has been compared to a drug.. that makes me a pain junkie, a submissive junkie, a i need my Master junkie...the list can go on and on.
It is true i am.

No comments: