Friday, April 25, 2008

Masters slave

In so many ways i am a lucky slave to have a Master who gives me as much latitude as he does i am free to express opinions (within reason ), He doesn’t outwardly control every aspect of my life. But yet every action has become one with him in mind. What i wear, even what i make for dinner each night, i think “Master would really enjoy having that tonight". i can’t wait until i can once again kneel every day. Feel that centred grounding place.
God I love that place.

The “yes, this is where I’ve longed to be all day” place.

Being able to serve has only made me stronger in who i am. Having a Master whose convictions so closely match my own has given me more strength to be the woman I’ve always longed to be. i know that i please him, and that makes me stronger in everything that i do as a slave, friend, sibling, mother. It also gives me the freedom to let go, surrender the control, put myself into His hands. There’s no greater feeling in the world for me than to know i’m serving, i’m pleasing, i’m loved, i’m used, i’m treasured.
i want nothing more than to serve, to make His life more enjoyable by doing all the little chores that need to be done, to give to Him all that i am, all that i can be and all that i will be. i want nothing more than to make Him happy, to surrender my very existence to Master

No comments: