Friday, April 18, 2008

I am nuts about this Man


i am nuts about this Man. i love everything about Him. He is so GOOD to me. He knows when to hold me and when to use me.As I sit and reflect, i have no idea what i ever did to deserve Him. This Man who senses my feelings and my mental state and reflects them, this Man who adores my spirit and my quirks and my body. When He calls me slave, my insides melt and i long to just curl up into Him. When He looks closely at me, i hope He sees something that makes Him proud. Yes, i have been a pleaser my whole life... with Master it is something so different- it's in me.
i trust Him with every part of me, including the ugliness. i don’t know why, but it has been this way from day one of our relationship. i have shared things with Him that no one knows. i have told Him things that i told no other person ever.
Today I’m reminded that HE CHOSE ME, i was told, no discussion. Despite the mess, despite the pain, despite the past; HE CHOSE ME. i just hope i never let him down. i hope and pray i never give Him cause to rethink his choice.
There is something in His nature that i inherently trust and desire to draw close to. He makes me want to be better in all areas of myself, emotionally, mentally, spiritually and physically...Master understands it all.
Crazy as that sounds.... this is where my heart is... inside His heart. Master makes me feel safe, and wanted and beautiful

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm soo jealous! I'm so happy though, that you are in a wonderful relationship that we all want-I'm married to a vanilla man and I'm not happy with that-thats why I love to read blogs such as yours!
-I wish you both love, happiness and all the best.
Suzanne