Sunday, April 20, 2008

Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow

The most delicious part of D/s is when my brain shuts up and i can enjoy the pleasure of knowing i am His to use as He wishes. With or without my own pleasure. i am safe in the knowledge that Master owns me. In deepest submission i surrender my everything to Him.i feel when He forcefully takes control of His slave i can slip back into the warmth of my slavery. Where i am at peace.Am i grateful to have a Master who allows me to question and make my requests? Does my questioning and needy demands change the outcome No. i have no part of my life that is separate or private from Him. It is His wish to share some of my thoughts, He of course may do.Giving up control allowed this slave new freedom and self-control that may have always been within but was never allowed to shine outward.
i need to stay focused on what is important in my life now...us as ONE, growing together.
i am YOURS, yesterday, today and tomorrow.

Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow
Yesterday is a memory
Whether it was good or bad
No matter right or wrong
The days of yesterday are now gone
We can't undue the mistakes we have made
We can only live, learn, and pray today.




Today is the only day we can be sure of
We must live it to its fullest
Live, love, and grow
Give your heart away and let it show
Don't worry about tomorrow and what it may bring
Only think about today and live it well



Because



Tomorrow is another chance, another day
A day to do what is right
A day to correct the wrongs of yesterday
A day to make someones day bright
A day to spread kindness
But most of all it is another day to love
So take yesterday
and Make today
A better day tomorrow




Poem written by Cindy Bader June 10, 2001. Copyright © 2001

No comments: