Sunday, September 19, 2004

Buzzing

i have so many things buzzing around in my head that i just don't really know where to start or even what to start with.
This journal should be about our day, our life together but it would be easy to get off the track and add loads of non incidentals in here...
i wont to shout out loud how happy i am...i want to scream from the roof tops how brilliant our M/s is for me... i want to tell everyone how wonderful life is right now...i want to show off my collar, my slave registration...i just want to say to people.....stick that in your pipe and smoke it...
On top of that i also want to cry out in pain and anguish over my physical pain as my shoulder is really playing me up lately.. i want to nag you to pieces about your health, your well being, the time we spend apart, money, day to day stuff.
i just dont know where to start or finish this entry today .. maybe i have said enough already Sir.
Only one thing i really need to say tho and that is...I love you more than you will ever know !! xoxox

No comments: