Saturday, September 25, 2004

Little angel..NOT

So who said i was an angel, well i did actually but it is usually said in jest and with tongue firmly placed in cheek. So it may come as a shock to some, me included when the debit system we have kicks in and I get a short sharp shock via my Master's hand on my rear end.
Now I could be fooling myself here that i can get away with a certain amount of cheek and back chat and i am usually pretty good at knowing if and when i can, however that didn’t apply today when i might just have overstepped the mark a shade and before i know it, i am down by a credit or two, actually three at the final count.
For what you may ask, well, i think it was being cheeky and maybe even a little bit of an attempt to “top” although Master pointed out when he mentioned the final addition that the “i want and i want it now” syndrome might have had something to do with it.
We, Master and i have never set a counter for infractions of this nature, there is no format of how many debits or credits i am awarded for various things, suffice to say that on the debit side, however many Master feel is appropriate at the time when payment is due.
So there i am, bare arsed, over a chair, waiting as instructed, now i should add here that any sensual spanking we do is not done like this at all, that is usually close to Master, over his knee or within a scene… no, discipline is done, over a chair, very coolly, very short and sharp and “ouchie”.. Very hard and boy did it hurt…
i don’t count, it isn’t a requirement because it is felt that it detracts from the purpose, it gives me a way to think of other things, i.e. the counting and not the reason behind the discipline.

i will add here also that this isn’t punishment, it is discipline, two totally different things in our way of M/s, a learning tool, something for me to remember the next time i may well get a bit arsey (no pun intended)
so, the hits reign down, one after another and i have to say that my Master has an uncanny knack of landing his blows in exactly the same spot, over and over again which compounds the pain and most definitely instil in this slaves brain that next time she really should watch her mouth.

Will i ever learn.. i doubt it, too long in the tooth maybe but that isn’t going to stop Master from trying as it is an integral part of the way we have chosen to live our lives.

Once the act is completed, and no people, there is not option to safe out of this one, that also is an agreed fact, No safe out of discipline or punishment, no point really, if i can say “Hey Master, i don’t want to go there today thank you very much” so i stand and i take my medicine like a good slave and the tears well up inside and i bite my lip as the hits continue until I am told to stand, which i do with some difficulty, the stinging sensation of the back of my legs and arse being the main focus in my mind as i try my hardest not to let the tears show, but to no avail.
Why am i crying i ask myself as Master looks at me and holds me close, because of the pain or because of the fact that this whole exercise was necessary in the first place, that Master felt he had a need to show me a better way than the one i had previously chosen to follow. That’s the crux of the matter; the slave punishing herself for displeasing her Master far more than any pain inflicted on her can and will ever do.

No comments: