Monday, September 20, 2004

New Beginning

Master is right of course, this is a new beginning ... and so i have made a new journal board to begin again my writings of events and happening in the life of His slave.
i shall try to give each entry some thought and hopefully be a bit more forthcoming with my inner feelings and be more open about matters that might concern this slave, that her Master may wish to read about (much as the journal He showed me this monring). i cannot say i will be as good at it as the slave in the other journal is, but i want to have a go at expressing myself as little better on these pages.i also feel that with this new beginning and new journal, some other changes are well over due and with that in mind, i shall also put more effort into presenting these pages to make them more worthy of my Master's time to read them.
i hope He approves.

No comments: