Friday, September 24, 2004

Real life Comes First

i am an individual with thoughts of my own. I have no intention of living up to the standards of people i have never met, most likely will never meet, and certainly i wont follow their "standards".

i am submissive but submissive only to my Master. i think i am also, highly opinionated, infuriatingly out spoken at times and not very good at diplomacy but all that aside... what i am NOT, is someone who will simply follow the crowd.
i feel it is becoming more difficult and time consuming to keep beating my head against the wall, trying to help others, and at the same time defend our reality when so many people and places we once frequented now prefer fantasy. As far as i am concerned, it is a waste of my time. But we must not turn our back on those who may wish to learn about the lifestyle. It is depressing to remain where some are turning this lifestyle into a joke, and only for those who truely wish to learn about all that is good in this lifestyle we love...is it worth the effort to remain...other than that i would quite happily switch of my computer and never enter a chat room or community again... my life with my Master and the kids and if...and i say a definate if....if we have time..we shall give a little back... but only after we have given all we can to one another and the children.

Real life comes before anything esle..thats how it has to be


No comments: