Sunday, October 31, 2004

Love transcends all.

At a time when the normal everyday life stuff seems to be taking most of my time and energy, i have let things slip to the point of a shadow of my former slave self. i am constantly tired, have no energy to do the very basic of chores and yet, sleep evades me most nights. i am aware that this situation is causing MG a lot of concern and try as i might to put a smile on my face and convince him that i am fine, i fear i am failing in that.
What is the answer? If only i knew, i would be the first to take the remedy for whatever it is that ails me. But i don't know and so i continue each day attempting to hold my own and get done what is needed to see that life carries on as near as normal as it can. i still have two children that require an enormous amount of time and resources and i shall not fail to provide what they need. i also have my Master, who needs me to do the things for him that make his life as easy as possible, after all, i am not the one that goes out to work 15 hours a day 5 days out of 8, he has needs that i must also see are catered for and again, i shall continue to do my very best to see that those are sorted. Now i could add here, that these things that are required of me come before any need i might have, that has been the way with me for as long as i can remember, those important to me come first and i shall deal with their needs before ever considering my own.

That statement is also causing some problems within our M/s relationship as to me a slave, it is a natural way of things that everyone else's needs come before mine yet MG feels that i should put my needs before others, at least on occasions and i cannot say that at present he is wrong and yet, i find that a very difficult thing to do, alien even, it isn't who i am, it has never been that way for me. My needs come last, once everyone else is sorted and only then, if there is room to accommodate any of the things that might make life a little easier for me.
Sure, i am struggling at present with all sorts of outside influences, as is our whole family but even with all that crap to deal with, life is sweet with MG and the kids and nothing, nothing is going to break the bond we have, nothing will damage or dent our relationship because at the end of it all, love, for my Master and my kids, makes it all worth while.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greatest Blog Post. Please visit this site on mci unlimited long distance
mci unlimited long distance