Sunday, October 24, 2004

Mad Half Hour continued

Further to the previous entry:
The simpe fact is that MG said "Dont do any more of that", very clear, very precise and for a very good reason, and for whatever reasons i dont know that never actually sunk in but that does not take away from the fact that He asked me not to do something .. for my own good and then ..i didnt do what he said... that in its simplest form is what happened... bottom line, i disobeyed him, for whatever reason, that makes me, his slave, in the wrong and as such i am rightly punished for that wrong. So i learn and continue to do so and in that i hope i am a better slave for the lesson learnt.


1 comment:

Paul Knox said...

My cleo, while the need to refocus and understand our roles is important, I also see the fact that many outside influences are impacting upon our lives right now.

We all lose the plot from time to time, but we all get it back soon enough. Trust me, you will, and I shall do all in my power to ensure that happens.

I should like to add here, that my love for you is never ending, and as I have said before: I love you more today than yesterday, but not as much as I will tomorrow.